Clean and Green City: No Cost Pilots
A FREE WASTE METERING PROGRAM
Improve your city’s recycling and diversion, reduce its carbon footprint and save 30% on hauling costs.
Did you know?
AVERAGE DUMPSTER FULLNESS AT PICKUP
PAID PICKUPS NEVER HAPPEN
NATIONAL METHANE EMISSIONS FROM LANDFILLS
NATIONAL RECYCLING RATE
Do good while doing well.
Case study: Livermore, California
How waste metering™ works
We install smart cameras in your dumpsters and capture images 3x/day and at every service event.
Artificial Intelligence automatically assesses fullness, contaminants and service.
Receive automated, actionable impact reports to increase recycling, eliminate contamination, reduce your carbon footprint and cut costs by 30%.
Timeline and process
UP TO 5 LOCATIONS. $0 Cost. 90 Days.
- Month 1
- Compology installs smart cameras at each of your locations
- Compology onboards your team and introduces you to your waste metering dashboard
- We’ll automatically collect baseline fullness, contamination and service data for each location
- Compology automatically analyzes data to identify rightsizing, recycling, contamination reduction and fine avoidance opportunities
- Month 2
- We’ll work with you and your service provider to implement rightsizing recommendations and reduce costs
- We’ll work with you to implement action towards contamination reduction to improve diversion rates, improve recycling and avoid fines
- Month 3
- We’ll evaluate your program’s effectiveness and share the results
- Together, with city decision makers, we’ll tailor a plan for city wide deployment to create a more efficient, Clean and Green City
What’s included in the no cost pilot
- Installation and account configuration included for 5 locations (10 cameras)
- Tailored rightsizing recommendations
- Missed service reports
- Contamination notifications and reports
- Diversion & carbon emissions reports
- Cost: $0